My Mom, my DH and I started the 17 day diet 5 days ago. I came to the conclusion that I have to put the effort in if I expect any change in the scale (surprise surprise), and have lost 4 lbs in 4 days! That's not too shabby me thinks :)
I am trying to get through these 17 days, and then hopefully my energy will pick back up... I've been very tired!
Once my energy is up, onward and upward to organizing the dumping ground that is my guest room! My goal date is December 15th (we possibly have company staying at our house around Christmas).
I also have been convicted that my body is something I need to take better care of since it is the only one I have, and the Lord has blessed me with good health... I need to do my part to look and feel healthy weight wise!
No comments:
Post a Comment